Sunday, November 1, 2015

Whole30 - couple style!

I am so excited to share that my husband is giving Whole30 a whirl! When he told me he wanted to do it, I thought, "yea, right"...but we have talked about it over the past week and by golly he is serious! Today he even fried his own egg for breakfast!! I can't express my level of excitement! I believe it will be harder for him than it was for me. A large part of his normal eating style includes breads/starches and sugar. I hope he has the resolve to make it through this first week.  I know it's a huge change for him. I hope I don't inundate him with Whole30 info..I get so excited!!  So, more later on Day 1 couple style Whole30.
Well it looks like we have made it through day 1 and hubs handled it like a champ!! I am very proud!  
Breakfast was eggs for both of us. He fried his in oil. I had coconut oil in my coffee.  Lunch we grilled steaks and had green beans and carrots with ghee...it was so good we had it for dinner too!! I am getting ready to pack our lunches for tomorrow and call it a day! 

Thanks for reading!

No comments: