Thursday, June 4, 2015

Whole30 - DAY 60 DAY 60 DAY 60!!!!

8:10 AM Well, here I am...DAY 60!!  I feel AMAZING.  I feel in control!  I feel hopeful about a healthy and active life! I am so proud of myself.  My confidence and belief in myself is abundant!  I have said it before but I will say it again!  I AM FREE!  Free of being controlled by food, by cravings for food, be emotions affected by food.

This is only the beginning!  I will continue the Whole 30 course, a little less restrictive, but most days will be Whole30.  I will be getting serious about some distance running again.  I will be making progress on clutter and changes in my house.  I will be making changes and improvements to how we take care of our finances.  I am already changing how I focus on time with Brandy and my family.  I am also changing how I approach and work through my college classes.  Whole30 has opened my eyes to the possibility of change and fired up my desire to make changes to improve our quality of life.

Last night - due to my tempermental internet - I went to bed and was asleep shortly after 10:00.  Aside from a dog barking part of the night, I got a very good nights sleep.  This morning I rolled out of bed at 6:20...again...on the way out the door to work I had my handy dandy coconut oil coffee and a slice of turkey lunch meat.

Summer is our busiest time in our offices and it has certainly kicked in this week.  I really do love my job even though summer is CRAZY!  I appreciate our 4  - 10 hour days as I feel like I have calm before I get started and calm before I go home.  It helps.  Having Friday off certainly helps too!  That being said - it's time for me to get to work.

Later....

No comments: