Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Day 59 - Whole30 - almost there!

10:29 AM.  Good morning folks!   This morning I was out of bed by 6:20 and I was focused on not wasting any time...I didn't even make my bed (I just realized that as I was typing)!  And still I was eating my turkey slices in the car at 7:30...That was my goal time to be at work.  Taking time to fix your hair and do all your make up must be rather time consuming...but I think it is worth it.  So I think it's time to really put effort into getting out of bed earlier again.  I am thinking I need to skip the 5 minutes earlier goal and just jump to 6:00 - period end of story!  Seriously work that for like 2 - 3 weeks and then shoot for 5:45.  Ultimately I would like to be one of those people who is up around 5:00 or 5:30!

Okay - so I grabbed 2 turkey slices, and coffee with coconut oil and ran out the door.  I ate about 1 and 1/3 of the 2 slices of turkey.  Today I am trying to survive on only 2 cups of coffee.  It's not hard, just weird.

It's already proving to be a busy fast paced day so I must get back to it!  I will blog again, hopefully, before midnight!

9:57PM really busy intense day! My internet is not working well so I can't do homework! I will not stress about it rather I am going to go to bed and get some sleep!

I can home for lunch and had leftover pork and a quickly made slaw. I didn't eat dinner until almost 9:00. I had leftover steak, hamburger mixed with pico. I also had a grapefruit and man was it good!

Hoping for a stronger morning tomorrow - my last day of this commited Whole30! I am excited about moving forward in this new lifestyle!! It has truly been a life changing journey! Praise The Lord!!

I hear my bed calling!! 

Night night!

No comments: