Friday, June 5, 2015

The Day After....

9:38 PM the day after....I ventured out, I tested, I nibbled...I now have a head ache and I don't think I have ever been so bloated in my life! I think Iay be sick , like vomit sick! Even worse than how I feel - none of my non compliant choices tasted even the least bit awesome! I can't wait to get back on the band wagon tomorrow! Ick! Ugh! Stupid stupid stupid!! 

The upside - 24.4 pounds gone in 60 days. Another realization - I really appreciate the taste and satisfaction of good wholesome food! My final realization - reintroduction should really be more calculated and planned. I chose to not "deal" with it today as we had a large family yard sale, lots if chaos, meal time was ridiculous.  Truth be told though - I would have felt so much better just sticking with it, both physically and emotionally.  

The past 60 days have been an eye opening journey...today was a skillet being whapped up side of your head kinda day!

I am some what disappointed in myself yet proud because it is very evident to me what I need to do and I am willingly going to do so!

My blogs will not be daily going forward unless time allows. But don't you worry I will be checking in.

Thanks for taking my journey with me!


No comments: