Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Whole30 Day 38 - It's a great day to just feel great!

11:01 AM - Busy Morning!

This  morning I was out of bed at 5:15!  No kidding!  Now, I did go back to bed.  We were wakened by someone yelling outside!  It was a little scary.  We tried to see them but couldn't.  We had several windows open so I quickly went and closed/locked the one in my daughters room and just pulled the rest down but not closed.  Within 10 minutes there was no more yelling, so we laid back down.  Then I got out of bed the 2nd time by 6:10.  Today was Walk To School Day!  By 7:00 it was raining so we cancelled Walk to School day.  So I went into chill mode.  The hubby, Brandy and I all ate breakfast at the table today.  That was nice!  Granted they ate together then I got to sit down and eat, but it was still a success as far as I am concerned. I had 2 scrambled eggs with bell peppers, onion, and cilantro, cooked in a decent amount of olive oil. Coffee is black today.  I am consistently at no more than 4 cups per morning now!

So, I mentioned I went into chill mode, which basically means I lost track of time!  In my bliss I was feeling pretty accomplished: Got up early, lunches were made, everyone had breakfast, even had time to curl my hair a bit.  We got into the car and it was a few minutes before 8:00!  I try to leave on a normal day by 7:40, 7:45 at the latest.  In the very recent past this would have thrown me into a full blown tizzy!  Today I took it for what it was.  We were leaving later than normal, Brandy was still going to be on time - not tardy, and I would get to work a few minutes late.  In the grand scheme of things this is not a big deal.  WHO AM I??? Who knew sticking to Whole30 could actually change ones demeanor!? Not me, but isn't is GREAT??? I can't help but to think that the rate in which I get gray hair is starting to slow down!

So there it is for this morning! It is what it is - and it's still GREAT!

9:05 PM I am ready for bed!! Whew a busy but good day! Lunch today was chicken, smashed cauliflower asparagus and mayo.  I don't go walking because it looked like rain. I wish I would have now.  Dinner was leftover roast, Saurkraut and cooked onions. I actually thought I was really hungry so I fixed more than normal but ate the normal amount. I am still perplexed by my lack of or confusing hunger signals. Believing though that the reset in this area is still working itself out. 

Church was great tonight. I keep being reminded of how "free" I now am in this area if my life. I am thinking about other areas I have allowed myself to remain in bondage to and am excited to eliminate these strongholds! I feel that I am in a solid forward progress. 

I am going to read more of the Whole30 book. Good night ya'all!

No comments: