Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Whole30 day 31 - before and afters

12:53 PM I lost 17.4 pounds and 9.5 inches! I feel amazing physically and mentally! To say I am happy I have done this and found this is an understatement. My official before and after pictures in my seahawks shirt aren't very good. I honestly wasn't very hopeful that I would experience the success that I have so I didn't really care about what I wore in my before pics because I didn't expect to have after pics. 
Fortunately my husband likes to take pics and he had a before pic and had me posed for an after pic a little over a week ago. I think you can see my progress much better in this one.
Again - I am thrilled and I am sticking to it for another 30 days. After this next 30 days the book talks about reintroduction of the things we have eliminated. Ultimately a form of this way of eating will be my norm. Again, I feel way way to good to think I should go back.

9:31 PM Today I got to have lunch with my middle daughter and my grandson (that belongs to my oldest daughter). We ate at a Mexican restaurant I don't usually eat at and they did not have my trusty pollo loco. So I scoured the menu, found something and tweaked it to be very similar to pollo loco but WAY better! 

Tonight was potluck at church. I love Saurkraut! But be advised you should not take a Saurkraut to potluck. Apparently not many people like it! Lol! More for me!! I also so packed some avocado, veggies and a small leftover hamburger. I ended up needing the avocado and veggies. So all went well. 

I am kinda sad my 30 days are over. Even though I have committed to another 30 it's not the same.  But it's also been a very intense past couple of days. My mind hurts! My pizzazz level might be a little low due to that.  One more final tomorrow - will be up quite a while tonight preparing for it. After I get that done I think I will loosen up quite a bit!

So let's just keep on keeping on!! 

Sleep well friends!

1 comment:

leota said...

I loved the sauerkraut and you look and are an amazing woman of God DJ!! Keep up the good work ����