Thursday, May 7, 2015

Whole 30 day 32

 7:29 PM Oh my goodness it has been a rough week! Seriously, this is one of those weeks I would normally be downing skittles, peanut m&ms, and diet coke! Today I even thought a diet coke would be nice! No worries, it was a fleeting thought.

This morning I struggled to get out of bed. It was near 2am when I quit studying, that I actually went to bed. I plan on a very early bed time tonight! This morning I had my breakfast in te car! A slip!  It will not happen tomorrow. My breakfast was 2 scrambled eggs with bell pepper and tomatoes. Black coffee. I had a lot of coffee today.

Lunch was a leftover chicken leg and thigh with compliant cole slaw. I normally eat at my desk, I plan to stop that. Must enhance that down time!

Dinner was fun! Idecided to try to make potato puffs (sweet and white) on the grill. I only ate the sweet potatoes. They were awesome!!! I just cut the potatoes into wedges and covered them in olive oil and salt. Surprisingly they cooked fairly fast! I also grilled some pork. We ate on our table on our back porch. I love that the weather has been so accommodating for so long this spring! 

Today was my last final/class for this semester. I still have about 54 hours until I graduate. It seems like forever! I am shooting to graduate in May of 2017. I have 24 days until summer school. I hope those days go be real slow.

Previous to Whole30 when I would get home from work I would think I was ravenous and be in a panic to eat. Today as I was working at an easy pace on dinner, I realized that even after a ridiculously intense day, I was calm and totally in control! Thank you whole30! My life is changing little by little and all for the better. 

Hey! Don't forget your momma this Sunday!

Have a great evening.


No comments: