Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Welcome to Whole30 Day 30!

7:52 PM Well folks I made it! Tomorrow morning I will weigh in and hopefully measure. It has been way easier than I thought it would be and volumes more rewarding than I thought it would be!  Yes, I am going for 30 more days. Partly because I don't think my new habits are solidified yet and partly because I think my body needs more time to complete the reset. I am happy to keep going!

I was up and out of bed by 6:10 this morning. I was sitting down to eat at 7:10. I am really trying to eat within the first hour of waking up. I had two eggs scrambled with pico and a half of an avocado and don't forget that black coffee. I am also trying to have 4 or less cups of coffee in the morning too.  

Stressful morning of training/meeting.  At lunch time I went for a very brisk walk for 23 minutes. Then sat down to eat two thick slices of turkey deli stuffed with greens, pico and avocado.

A bowl of chocolate was brought into the meeting and I had no trouble resisting. 

I grilled chicken thighs and legs tonight. I was thrilled initially that I could have the skin too. Not so much now, it's kinda gross.   So I had 2 thighs and a leg. I made cabbage, carrot, avocado cole slaw with my homemade mayonnaise. I took my plate out to the table in the back porch and are. No phone, no TV. Hubs came out and talked to me. He and my little miss ate dinner out while I was taking a final.

 Tomorrow is potluck at church. I am ready!!

That's all for today beautiful friends!!

No comments: