Thursday, May 7, 2015

Bonus Post!

I can't sleep! Which stinks because I am really tired! BUT, I finished It starts with food so you know what that means?  I got to start the new The Whole30 - 30 day guide!! I am on page 4 and I am already getting pumped up! This is going to be great! As excited as I am to read, I would honestly rather be asleep. Oh well! So I read a piece from a whole30 gal who has been on it over a year...I had the thought, "I can see that" I kinda shocked myself! But really, I have said this will be my new lifestyle-but I really just had an already imbedded belief in this drastic change becoming permenant! This is big for me and to me. 

I don't believe in coincidences. I believe God lines things up for is when He wants us to take notice. Sometimes it's subtle and sometimes it's like a frying pan up the side of your head moment. I am thankful I got it on the subtle promotings this time. I either read about Whole30 or heard about it. I mentioned it to a friend and she excitedly told me about a young lady who was doing Whole30 - again, this is not coincidence, God is always at work for our behalf! I read the gals blog of her journey and I was in. Now, I am never looking back!

That's it - hope you enjoyed the bonus post!


No comments: