Sunday, May 31, 2015

Day 56 Whole30 - we are almost there!

10:14 PM Today was better than yesterday - but I think I need a couple of days of solitude. I just need some down quiet time. It's rare. So rare.  I love my family to pieces but some days are quite trying.  

I woke up very early with a major headache and a little bit later I was very sick to my stomach. This lasted a better part of the morning.  My hubby brought me a veggie omelet and fruit from Jummys Egg (he and my dad met for breakfast). After I ate this about half of this (bye I added avocado) and had a cup of coffee I took some ibuprofen and was able to function at about 70%. 

Lunch was turkey lunch meat, 3 slices with avocado, tomato, onion and cilantro.

For dinner the family ( hubs, 2 daughters and our parents) requested Tator tot casserole. So I made that for them. I fried up some burgers with onions and mushrooms, made mayo, and had grilled squash. More than satisfied!

I did manage to buy a swimsuit today. Huge victory here - I did not cry at all while trying it on or once I got home. It's cute. I feel pretty ok in it. It's the smallest swimsuit I have bought in I don't know when. It feels good!

I was also encouraged today as I have been thinking about and posting about my reintroduction concerns and a friend sent me a message about how her experience is going. I have said it before but I so appreciate having friends do this too! 

Okay - I still have to finish cleaning the kitchen so I better get to it!

See you next month - lol!!

No comments: