Friday, May 29, 2015

Day 54 Whole 30 - 6 days to go

9:18 PM Good non-stop day. Seriously, I have finally been able sit down and relax. This morning was 2 scrambled eggs with salsa verse mixed in, and coconut coffee. Lunch was a salad with grilled chicken, tons of veggies, and vinegar and oil dressing. Tonight my big kids wanted Chinese. I am pretty sure I stayed compliant but I am not too eager to eat at that particular restaurant again. My hubby was eating chicken Alfredo when I got home and I basically asked for a bite - he so lovingly asked me what day I was on. I appreciate how well he has been supportive with my whole 30.

As I am sitting here typing my post I am holding my precious grandson. It doesn't get much sweeter than this! 

It's a short post but bit was a super fast day so I don't have a lot to say. 

Good nighty night!!

No comments: