Thursday, May 28, 2015

Day 53 - Whole 30.... 1 more week to go!

10:19 AM Good morning.  Looks like rain again today.  I wonder if we are really going to have a summer this year.  Not really, I believe it is going to bound in here with a vengeance!

So today is Day 53. It's Thursday.  This week has been unusual for me.  I have been going to bed later than I would like as our days have been rather full of activity.  I have been getting up later because we had a 4 day weekend, then this week Brandy's baby sitters have been coming to our house so I don't have to leave as early.  It's a nice change, but not one I want to keep up. Summers always prove to be very ever changing.  Literally from one week to the next due to activities little Miss is involved in.  It's all good.  So, I was out of bed by 6:30 today.  I finished loading the DW, picked up the kitchen, and switched out laundry.  I love getting stuff done before I have to leave.  I needed a little more time to apply my make up but I am not too stressed about that.  I fried two eggs in oil this morning and topped them with salsa verde sauce!  That was a rather smart way to get in a veggie I thought!

I mentioned this last night.  I still can't believe how far I have come.  I don't know if I have ever blogged this - if I have, please forgive my redundancy.  I have two "weights" in my head that are milestones for me.  My first is the lowest weight I was able to reach on Weight Watchers.  I am pretty sure I am below that now.  WOW!  My second is my lowest weight I was able to reach with the help of a diet doctor and a whole lot of diet pills from the diet doctor.  I have never thought past these two weights.  Mainly because I knew they would be really hard to get to on my own and I  honestly think I was beginning to truly believe I was never going to be able to lose this weight, that I was destined to be fat. I feel confident I am going to reach my second goal weight now.  Very confident.  Even at that weight though...I still have more to lose to be a "healthy" weight. That number is a a little overwhelming so I don't want to dwell on it too much.  The smaller goals are much more powerful for me.

That's all for this morning!  Later Gators!

9:00 PM. Another busy day! I am pretty tired. I think it's time to focus on listening to my body again and get caught back up on sleep! 

I can home for lunch and had leftover chicken and cabbage with vinegar and oil.  For dinner my oldest and youngest daughters and my grandson went out to eat Mexican. I did not order my usual!!! I ordered arroz con camaron...I think that's what it was called. It was grilled shrimp, bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms. I also ordered a guacamole salad. It was yummy! A nice change.  

I am heading to bed. I am going to tea a bit and call it a day!

Hope you all have a great nights sleep!

No comments: