Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Day 52 Whole30 - I am so proud of myself!

9:58 PM today I am just proud of myself! Looking back at all the times I could have given in and said - I am done -especially since going over 30 days. I am navigating with ease and confidence even in stressful and unexpected circumstances. We made an offer in a house tonight and that is a reason to celebrate with ice cream and top it off with chips...right?? Nope. And tonight I didn't need a cup of hot tea either. That's been my go to to calm myself.  

This morning I had one egg fried in a lot of oil! Along with coconut oil coffee. No I did not have fruit or veggies. This afternoon I had another scrumptious strawberry grilled chicken breast salad from braums. I did not have dressing. I had to get back to work for a webinar. Today I decided I need to get a small bottle of olive oil to put in my office.  Finally for dinner - oh it was good! I put a whole chicken in the crock pot and cooked it all day. It was the best! I added broccoli with ghee and called it good!!

So as of tonight I now only have 8 days left! I love the changes I have made. My family overall is eating better. I am so much LESS stressed and LESS short tempered.  These are the things you don't realize have become horrific until you don't have them anymore. 

I hope to be able to write more soon. Time has been odd lately. I am actually getting to sleep earlier tonight than I have been. This is good! Have a good night of sleep friends!!

No comments: