Saturday, May 23, 2015

Day 48 - whole30 tornado warnings anyone?

11:28 PM sorry for my late post - we have been watching the weather closely for about an hour and even took cover for a bit. Whew! 

Okay so a quick review of my whole30 day.  Breakfast with dad as planned. Veggie omelet with Avocado, double side order of fruit. I put a generous amount of hot sauce in the eggs.  Lunch was a grilled burger and grilled potato wedges with mustard and a few small slices of watermelon.  Tonight was my nephews birthday party. I took macadamian nuts to eat while everyone else had cookie cake and ice cream.  We stayed later than I thought we would so at 9:30 I made some chicken breast, a little green salad with avocado and a slice of watermelon.  

It was a good day! 

Only 12 days until I start reintroduction!!

Good night friends!

No comments: