Friday, May 22, 2015

Day 47 Whole30 - I could have quit today!

10:19 AM When you are strongly encouraged to be prepared and have a plan it is no joke!! Today my hubby and I were off work. We had a couple of things we wanted to do today and were super active/busy! We actually did not get to our planned items due to the business. 

This morning I scrambled up two eggs with onion and bell pepper. I added a whole small avocado and had a couple cups of coffee. So far so good.

The afternoon got away from us and we did not have lunch until after 3:00. We went to an Italian place and I had their chef salad with chicken and vinegar and olive oil. The salad came with cheese :-( I picked off as much as I could.  The salad was flavorless! I think I added salt 3 times - it still tasted like crunchy water!  

By 7:00 I am pretty sure I was hungry. I warmed up leftover chicken and asparagus.  I added ghee to the asparagus. Amazingly, it was not overly Flavorful either. What's wrong???

It is rather chilly here today and I wanted something hot. I made 2 cups of hot tea. The warmth was helpful.

So food wise today was kinda disappointing.  Not having a plan made it very tempting to give in. We have 2 opened bags of chips in the cabinet right now. A nice bowl of chips and a glass of milk would have been super easy and flavorful!! I resisted though.

I have a plan for tomorrow!! I am going to have breakfast with my dad. Already know what I am going to order!! And I plan to add some hot sauce to it!!

I plan to make tacos for lunch and compliant meatloaf for dinner! I think that should shake some flavor up!!

My daily step goal on my fitbit is 12500. I am less than 2000 from hitting it and I did not do any runs or dedicated exercise today!! That proves I was pretty active. I can tell too!! My body is tired and my brain!

I am so proud of myself for how far I have come! The new Whole30 book is full of new information! I am enjoying the read!!

Time for sleep beautiful people!!

No comments: