Thursday, May 21, 2015

Day 46 Whole30 - I feel the need to plan!

9:02 AM Good morning friends!  I feel the need to be thoughtful, deliberate, and productive today.  That boils down to getting all that needs to be done in my office done, and contemplate where I am at right now in my work world and in my personal world, and make plans (lots of notes and list making) accordingly.  Today is a good day to do this as I am off for the next four days.  I can get my work plan together for next week and get my 4 day weekends plans together along with a solid start on my personal plan for next week.

This morning was a pretty good morning.  We have had so many chilly mornings this season - whatever season this is.  I just love it!  The only problem I face is trying to get up earlier each week.  The chilliness makes me want to stay in my bed.  I just love the chill in the air while I am warm and cozy in bed.  I was out of bed by 6:30.  I ate my steak, avocado, and a slice of onion with black coffee at the table today.  I made a coconut coffee on my way out the door.  I am almost through 24 ounces of coffee and with mixed emotions I am going to stop at 24 ounces.  I would like to be able to get down to 2 cups a day.  4 cups is doable.  On some days 3 cups is doable.  Getting to 2 cups is seeming rather impossible right now.

I am down to 2 weeks left of doing Whole30 for sixty days.  I am still very concerned about reintroduction.  I think I could easily continue for another 30 days. If  this is working so well, why do anything different?  I wonder if there are negative affects of doing this long term.  I am hoping as I work through all the FAQs in the new Whole30 book that I will get some answers.

Okay - that's all for this morning.  I am off to be thoughtful, deliberate and productive today!

8:34 PM  well it was a good day! Lunch was a leftover rib, and leftover cole slaw. Super productive day!! 

Grilled chicken and steak with grilled asparagus and a leftover sweet potato! 

Today I felt the desire to snack. I didn't like it. Wondering if my increase in fruit is triggering the desire.  So I will pull back a bit on it. 

I am so ready for my 4 day weekend!! I hope we all have a great one!

No comments: