Saturday, May 16, 2015

Day 41 Whole30 - just another day

9:55 PM Well, my feelings are still hurt. Fortunately today I had no emotional food cravings at all! 

I was up well before 6:00. Mainly because I didn't sleep well due to the hurt feelings. But it was all good! Brandy and I had a run this morning! My dad was here at 6:45. I had warmed up some browned hamburger, onions and bell peppers for breakfast. We got coffee and breakfast for dad an brandy on the way.  

Race was so humid! I was worried that I would not improve over my last time, but I think I did! I had a banana after the run and we came home.

Had a pretty fun time shooting from the hip and gallavanting with the hubs and little miss late morning/early afternoon. We got home about 1:00 and I wasn't hungry. I was a bit tired so I laid down for about an hour and kinda dozed in and out. When I got up, I was hungry!  So I are my leftover spaghetti sauce from last night. 

I worked around the house a bit. Then we went and bought flowers to plant! We also invited the folks over for dinner. Grilled burgers. I had my lettuce wrapped master piece! 

Over all my portions were super small today. I was worried last week because I felt like I needed to eat more than I had been. My body must be up to something.

We finished up the evening by getting about half of the flowers potted. Tomorrow I will get the others planes inour  front flower bed. 

Night night for now friends!

No comments: