Saturday, May 2, 2015

Day 27 - whole30 - cakes frosting and parties, oh my!

8:45 PM it's been a fantastic day but I  very happy it is winding down. 

I was up at about 7:30 this morning. I got ready and fixed an egg for brandy and 2 eggs with bell peppers and mushrooms for myself. I used ghee as my fat. Black coffee today. The past two days I have unintentionally only had a cup to a cup and a half of coffee. That's pretty odd for me. I didn't notice any side affects though - good or bad.  

I started in on the cakes as soon as my breakfast was in my tummy. I finished them both by 11:30. I didn't expect to be done until 1:00. So yeah for me. I seriously went and laid in the sunshine in a lawn chair for about 20 minutes. Lunch for me was leftover shredded chicken, avocado and a nice portion of pico de gallo- home made of course! Then off to take care of some errands - one of which was to buy some shorts or capris. Shopping is not my favorite thing to do. But today I was happy. I went in wearing my quite baggy size 22 capris and walked out with some size 18 shorts!

We went to my grandsons second birthday party! My daughter so sweetly made sure I had compliant protein, veggies, compliant salsa, and avocados! So my walk through the wonderful taco bar was easy peasy! When we cut the cake I did think a small piece would be nice but just because I like cake, especially when I made it! Not because I was craving it. So I seriously was fine without it. 

I got in a mile (mile a day may) when I got home. Brandy kept me company and that's always awesome! Now, well now I  am tired and ready for bed!

Good night you fine people!

Until tomorrow!

No comments: