Friday, April 24, 2015

Whole 30 - Day 19 - Planning/Preparing for the weekend

11:17 AM - Hello friends!  

This morning was simply two eggs fried in olive oil and black coffee.  I was out of bed at 6:17.  This morning was more rushed than I would like - again, I could have done prep work the night before and didn't.  Have I mentioned that I actually have a "PM List" that is laminated that I have used maybe twice!  If I would use it I sure would save myself a lot of head ache.  That may be my focus next week.  

Let's talk about the weekend which basically starts when I get off work at 5:00.  It is Red Fern Festival weekend! I love love love the festival.  We have an amazing car show, lots of vendors, and....LOTS of food!  We have friends coming over from Arkansas and tonight we are going out to dinner.  We have planned on where we are taking them, so I have an eating plan.  If we don't go there I am going to have to be focused and committed to sticking to it.  Tomorrow will be very up in the air as far as eating.  I run in the morning so I will have an egg and fruit with coffee.  Lunch and Dinner - no idea!  So tonight I am preparing and packing enough food to take care of lunch and dinner.  Tonight will be busy, tomorrow will be ALL DAY at the festival and into the evening.  Sunday I will be tired!  A nap will be a priority on the list!  But I will also have to take care of everything I normally spread over Saturday and Sunday, which includes grocery shopping.  I plan to be successful through this weekend! 

Hopefully I won't be too out of it tonight to post!  I plan to keep you updated through the weekend!

9:55 PM I am tired! This afternoon for lunch we took our secretary out to lunch.  I had a spinach salad with chicken and walnuts. They had olive oil and lemon juice that I used for dressing. It wasn't too exciting or overly flavorful.  Our friends don't get here until about 7:30...that means I didn't eat dinner until after 8:00. I will not lie, I was hungry and panicking about it. Fortunately no body died. This was my most tempting meal of my whole30. We ate at my favorite pizza place tonight. My favorite appetizer and pizza were ordered. I ordered their wonderful salad with chicken and brought my own dressing. I would have loved to have had a piece of both. But how I have been doing and how I have been feeling won out. I made it through day 19!! 

Hoping for a great run tomorrow and a fun day at the festival!!

Thanks for reading!!


No comments: