Thursday, April 23, 2015

DAY 18 - Whole30 - Wowzers!

8:48 AM.  Let's talk a little bit more about yesterday first.  I didn't blog about it yesterday because it kind of threw me for a loop - but I stayed the course thank you very much!  I was more emotional than normal yesterday and cravings came out of no where!  It was a bit of a mental battle yesterday.  Having control over my food for the past two weeks has allowed me to change my stinking thinking.  I was able to grab hold of the cravings and tell my self - I am in control!, This craving will not add health to my body, I am not hungry.  Things like that.  I can guarantee you 19 days ago I would not have been able to do that.

This morning I sauteed up some bell pepper, broccoli and onion in olive oil and then added two beat eggs (with a bit of water) and it was very yummy.  I had plain old black coffee today - I don't know why, it just sounded good.  I was out of bed by 6:15 and was able to eat breakfast at the table with Brandy.  We were ready in plenty of time.  There were a couple of things I would have liked to have taken care of before we left - but again, I am getting there.  This new shift of routine is interesting and rewarding.  On our way to school we realized we forgot a hat for Brandy - it is Hat Day at school.  We had plenty of time to turn around and head back to the house.  That luxury was nice!

Okie dokie pokie!  That's all I have time for this morning!

9:42 PM Hello there! It's just about bed time! So just a quick post. Lunch - I ate in a mad rush! It was leftover cabbage with the hamburger pico mixture and avocado.  I did over 3 miles tonight and it felt amazing! Like wow - it's been a while since it felt that good! Dinner was at almost 8:00. I had a hard time with dinner tonight - I just didn't want to eat. Mazzios hit the spot! Lettuce olives eggs baby carrots and peppers with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. I am continually amazed at how little food it takes to be totally happy!

I am quite excited about Monday! I am going to meet the young lady that wrote the blog that convinced me to do this Whole30!

Ok - TTFN!!


No comments: