Thursday, May 6, 2010

Not a lot of new - more of the same

God is still pruning away. The understanding of the benefit of pruning is becoming more concrete and accepting for me. Great devotions, great teachings and preaching all that line up with where I am with God. Coincidence? I don't think so. Confirmation from God? You bet!

This week I am very aware of how much my cup runneth over. I am so so so blessed. My God is good and my God is so able. I have had a couple of bumps this week...can't lie, they have me a little concerned, but I can see past them this week. I haven't been able to see beyond the negative much lately, so I am encouraged.

I don't know if this will make much sense, but I am remembering how to pray, I am remembering how to read the word, I am remembering to give God Glory and lift Him up in may day to day dealings. I am remembering what I am to live for.

It's all good!

D. J.

No comments: