Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's all quiet - panic or breathe?

Well life is awfully quiet right now. I am just not used to that. It's one thing to find rest in the Lord when life is coming at you both barrels blazing - but it's quite another to JUST rest when life is peaceful. I must be honest - I am anxious about it. I am waiting for something to go wrong. It's hard to just accept that life has these moments too and they are a gift, a blessing to be enjoyed.

Sure, I still have a lot on my todo list - I mean A LOT. But nothing on my YOU MUST DO THIS TODAY LIST OR ELSE! I don't normally function like this so it is hard. Part of my wants to rush and tackle my todo list, part of me just wants to chill, but what if this peaceful break is over to soon....it's crazy isn't it?

I am beginning to think maybe this is time God is giving me to collect my thoughts, get them all on paper and to make a plan. I have been shooting from the hip for months now, only doing what MUST be done and letting everything else slide. Am I being beckoned to be still and listen?

Your feedback is appreciated!

No comments: