Friday, October 30, 2009

My plate is full yet my cup runneth over

The past few weeks have been jam packed with going here and there, then here and then there. I haven't "slept in" (you know, like past 8:00 am) in I don't know how long. I haven't been able to sit down and make a menu for the upcoming week in over a month - don't worry, nobody is starving, the housekeeping fairies are somehow overlooking my house and my holiday decorations are not out yet! My plate is full right now. While I may have my moments of frustration, I am in awe at how my cup is over flowing. My daughters are blessing too big to even begin to describe - it is a joy to cater to their needs, my job was hand picked for me by God - even when overwhelming I am comforted by His presence with me in my office, My husband - full of surprises and as a result rekindles the tiny sparks that remain of my dreams. I could go on and on, but the gist is this. My plate is full - yes, I am doing a lot right now, but, my cup runneth over not only with the blessings that cause my plate to be full but also with the blessings to maintain the full plate. I am so happy.

Proverbs 15:13

Counting my blessings -

D. J.

No comments: