Monday, July 27, 2015

Official Whole 30 round 2 with friends!! Day 1

July 17,2015 10:12 PM

Today was day 1 of my 2nd round of Whole30.  This time I am in it with 5 - 6 friends!  I am pretty excited! We have all agreed to a check in daily through FB messenger.  So far so good!  I am also on vacation this week.  I am trying to deep clean my house and declutter it as well.  Planning on a yard sale this weekend.  I am enjoying time with my very energetic 8 year old.

Tomorrow I will be doing my first crossfit something...I am meeting my daughter at 5 am! UGH!  I am excited but super nervous.  I know I will be the biggest woman there.  I think it will be fun but I hate being the biggest.

My summer classes have ended.  I ended up with a strong A and a barely B.  I am so thankful.

Real quick - my meals for today:

Breakfast - Jimmy's egg with my dad. Veggie omelet with avocados (no cheese) and canteloupe and honey dew.  Coffee

Lunch - turkey lunch meat and cabbage with a mayo/vinegar dressing.

Dinner - Pork Steak, cabbage, green onion, tomato and red bell pepper salad with mayo/vinegar dressing.

Went to the gym and just did a fat burn program on the treadmill for like 35 minutes.

Had a bit more pork with mayo when I got home because I thought I might be hungry.  I was full/satisfied real quick.

It was an EASY day!

Lots of love!

D. J.

No comments: