Sunday, April 19, 2015

Day 14 - 2 weeks baby!

I9:21 AM I can't believe today marks the end of weeks.  Really. It does not feel like it has been 2 weeks. I think now though is when the rubber needs to meet the road. Solidifying my new habits! This morning I did not want to get up and fix breakfast. So I didn't! But I knew I had thick sliced turkey deli meet. I threw some raw spinach in 2 slices and rolled them up and ate them...in the car :-(. New habits making a new lifestyle is really hard. Creating a new normal is hard. However, it is time! It is the right thing to do and the bible tells us time and time again to never tire of doing what is right. 

Today we plan to go to te movies. I don't really plan to "snack" on anything. I am a little scared at attempting this. I do plan to have a large ice water with lime. Ican do it! Of course I will let you know how it goes! 

7:00 PM we ended up come to the 7:15 movie instead of a matinee. So, I ate dinner before we came. More of the crock pot chicken with pico and lime juice. I also brought a small container of macadamia nuts as my snack. I just could not do it cold turkey. I got a large ice water. I am sure I am good to go. Lunch was interesting. We went to Chinese and I thought it would be easy peasy! The buffet has titles of the dishes and they used to list which ones were diabetic friendly or south beach diet compliant. They didn't have those! So I know which dishes have sugar and I I wasn't sure I just avoided it. If the sauces looked thickened I didn't partake. I got a lot of cabbage, just cabbage, a dish that is eggs and cabbage and a chicken stir fry type dish. I was totally satisfied before i had eaten everything. All is well! I think we are just a couple of hours away from officially having a successful 2 weeks!

9:32 PM success! I am glad I took the nuts! Lol! Pretty darn good movie too - Paul Blart Mall Cop 2. I know the ACMs are still on but I think I am headed to bed early to read a bit. 

I am so proud of making it 2 weeks! I am really going to make it the Whole30!!

Lots of love!!

No comments: