Friday, April 17, 2015

Day 12 - Are my clothes fitting looser?

8:11 AM.  Today I feel charged up and ready to go!  I am mean seriously in a FANTASTIC mood!  Lord help my office mates!  I just turned up Happy by Pharrell and played it as loud as possible - the whole office danced to the whole song!  This isn't the first time we have done this.  I love my office!  I didn't even sleep that well last night - my husband got in bed on top of the sheet and slept that way...the whole night!  I didn't bother him though, he got home at almost midnight.  I love my husband too.

Okay - so this morning I got up at 6:15!!  I changed it up a bit.  I got in the shower first, then put my product in my wet hair and started my skincare.  Then I got dressed.  Finished skincare.  Now while I work on breakfast my moisturizer can soak in to my skin and my hair can begin to dry - cutting down drying time!  I made breakfast - two eggs with home made pico de gallo mixed in, scrambled. Topped with avocado.  I had regular black coffee today.  I also fried up some hamburger with complaint beef - thank you Oasis Health Food store - with pico de gallo mixed in the patties.  I am having one for lunch today with asparagus and ghee.

Now let me tell you what I did last night.  We got home at at 9:00.  I had ran to the store to get some chicken and all the fixings for pico de gallo!  Why? Because tonight is women's fellowship at church and I am trying to make sure I have compliant options.  The 8 chicken breast are in the crock pot right now - seasoned with cumin, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, salt and pepper.  When I get home I will shred it up in the crock pot and it will be delicious!  I also made a good batch of the pico de gallo!  For myself, as a back up plan, I will take fresh spinach, avocado, and the other hamburger I cooked this morning.  I feel confident this evening will post no threats to my continued success!

This is going to be a great day!  I will do my best to be back around the noon hour!

9:47 AM  Bonus snippet: Therefore encourage one another and build each other up(1 Thessalonians 5:11). I am very thankful that I made this journey public.  I appreciate the conversation, encouragement and  motivation from my friends!  It is helping a great deal!

9:42 PM  It has been a really great day!  For lunch today I got to go to the park with my oldest daughter!  I happily ate my hamburger patty and asparagus.  The women's spring banquet at church was fantastic and eating went very well thanks to that preplanning! 

Today I got to chit chat real briefly the two friends who are doing this too and that was fun! 

Today I also experienced the ENERGY!  The steady stream of power all day long!  Focus, patience, control, ease.  It is fabulous! I am loving this!  And yes, I do believe my pants are fitting looser!  To be sure I am going to was and dry them real good this weekend and try them on again.  Seriously, I will do this. 

I love this Whole30.  I love not being controlled by food.  I love being in control.  I love the pure ease.  I love how I am feeling. 

Ending with lots of love today!

D. J.

No comments: