Monday, August 5, 2013

Resistance

Resistance...Or is it confusion.  Just typing that makes me think about this even more.

I am still in a place of knowing that I need to make several life changes.  I still can't see the how...I just know I am being prompted by the Lord to make changes.  I am so frustrated. I don't even know where to begin and I can't see with my minds eye how I can bring to pass what I feel I am suppose to.  As I have been thinking about it this morning I thought perhaps I am being resistant to change...which made me wonder if I were confused...that upsets me because it's possible and confusion is not from God...now I feel a bit like a failure.  If I pop back to resistance, well that's the same as rebellion in this case - which is sin.

Today I am just going to pray that God show me 1 clear simple step forward that I can do today.  I will do it, breaking the resistance and rebellion and clearing the confusion. I will take that same step tomorrow and ask for another step to do as well. Progress towards God's prompting.

Tell me what you think by commenting! I also love words of encouragement (scripture Word that is).

Thank you for reading!

D. J.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Testing the comments section...

Anonymous said...

So what kind of changes are you wanting to make? And are they multiple changes? Sometimes if I try to take on too many things at once it feels overwhelming so I end up giving up on everything. What if you list them in order of important or ease, and then start with the easiest....or least important.