Monday, July 29, 2013

Working out the Spiritual in the Physical

Hello blogging buddies,

Today ~ just a topic I am dancing with right now.  I have mentioned that God is prompting me to make some (a lot) of changes in my routine of life.  It's quite overwhelming to be honest.  I just can't see how in the world I can make all of these changes and basically live life, day to day, this new way.  I have been wrestling with this for a long time.  

Last night I had a light bulb moment.  I am trying to figure this out in the physical. I am strictly looking at the changes with my physical eyes and considering my physical abilities.  How will I make the physical changes to my routine.  I believe when God prompts me, it is obviously a spiritual prompting, right?  Also, I believe that Gods promptings are for spiritual purposes.  So, somehow, I must look at this whole picture with spiritual eyes.  Now that is where I am at.  At this point with this realization I need to spend some time in the Word and in Prayer to be able to use my spiritual eyes.  Another thing I find kind of interesting - I love to brainstorm on paper when I have personal goals...physical goals.  God is giving me a vision of brainstorming with paper in the physical but allowing all the ideas that pour out be only those I receive in the spiritual.  Isn't that cool?

Okay - that's all for today!

As always, I welcome and love to get your comments!  If you don't already, please follow this blog!

Have a fantastic week!

D. J.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It reminds me of Moses. As he came to the waters of the sea, I'm sure he tried to work things out in the physical too. But it wasn't until he stepped out of the physical into the spiritual that the physical gave way. Thanks for the reminder!