Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Imaging

I am still on my Norman Vincent Peale reading kick. I have just about finished reading the Power of Positive Imagining. Last night as I prayed I was imaging the people I was praying for receiving what I was requesting for them. Somehow it comforted me to see the picture of God answering my prayers as I was praying for them. I know He is always working on them, but the human part of us wants to see it, by imaging it I get to see it. I prayed about something last night and my husband brought up the need this morning - my first response was tension in my body - but I very quickly released it when I imaged what I imaged last night and put my trust back in God. It's a very neat principle. It's like taking your faith to a higher step. We are undergoing some significant changes right now and really stepping out in faith in a couple of areas. Being able to image the concerns as non concerns as answered prayers keeps me focused on trusting God. Truly trusting God. I dare you to try it! I also dare you to get one of his books and read it! Until next week! D. J.

No comments: