Thursday, March 24, 2011

Positive Positive Positive

This will just be a short one today. I am on my Norman Vincent Peale reading kick again! Man he was sure wise! I am rereading The Power of Positive Imaging and recently finished The Power of Positive Thinking and The Power of Positive Living. These 3 books really cover every area of our walk with Christ! How we think, how we live, and how we see ourselves as God sees us and as how God created us. I became aware of some thinkings that could be potentially harmful, I became aware of how my positive attitude has fallen back over the years since I first read these books. Everything he discusses is really biblical! I love this! I highly recommend you read anything he has written! These are the only 3 books of his that I own. I think I am going to either purchase more or head to the library to check out some!

That's my tidbit for today!

D. J.

No comments: