Monday, October 4, 2010

Missing God and Humbled by His Attention

I just have time for a quick note. I am overwhelmingly aware of how out of whack my personal relationship with God is right now. I am further overwhelmed by the fact that I can't seem to figure out how to get my time in His Word and time with Him in prayer back to the top of my priority list. I am failing miserably. Yet, My God, full of compassion and unconditional love is still opening doors of hope and opportunity for me and my family. I am humbled. Please make time for God everyday! He misses you. I know for me personally, the less time I spend with Him, the further I get from Him. With the insanity of this world we all need to draw close to the One who can keep things in control and protect us.

Lots of love to all,

D. J.

No comments: