Monday, September 21, 2009

No, I didn't forget about my blog.

Wow! I have been hit by LIFE since I started this blog. Coincidence? I don't believe in coincidence. I do believe I have good news to share and that doesn't make Satan very happy. But, my God is bigger that whatever Satan can throw at us! Praise God!

So, life has just erupted. So much to do, so many unplanned events, too little time to stop and think. No matter what though, we are called to be in control of our lives. I find it amazing in the midst of a rather chaotic season for me that God is telling me "Clean out and Organize". I am certain of His message, but uncertain of how to even approach it right now. I can see the benefit of doing it and even see that it is going to be the beginning of a new season, but am paralyzed by the "how". And even among my erupting life and God's message, I wonder about a little dream I have put on the back burner, what about it? I know it's not to be a focus for me right now, but it pained me to think I might have to let that dream die. God is so so Good! A friend called me with words of encouragement from my Heavenly Father - It is not dead, just dormant - Ahhh I needed to hear that so much. My friend has no idea what I have been thinking about, so I know, they are words from God. It has enabled me to free up a little spot in my mind to ponder this "Clean out and Organize" - Notice, it does not say Clean "UP"...God is calling me to unclutter. I am not overly cluttered, but I am cluttered to the point of discomfort. I am normally a very organized and on top of things person. The past several years have seemed to have hit me all at once, some will understand this and some won't, but, today - I am far from as clean, uncluttered and organized as I would like to be and need to be. This is one of my gifts and I have allowed it to "rust" basically. Not good. So, my challenge is to move beyond pondering to planning then to implementing the plan and then to sticking to the plan through lifes little obstacles. This will not be an overnight project. This will easily be a 12 month project. I will need perserverance! But I am so excited to enter a new season, as this one that I am in has been very confusing for me.

I welcome your reponses! Please let me know if God is talking to you and what He is saying!

No comments: