Sunday, July 5, 2015

07/05/15 9:34 PM

Today has been a thought filled day.  Notelling  where this post may go and end up!  

I am totally wishing for another day off work! Even though I had days off I still "worked"! Friday I worked on getting half of my house super cleaned. Yes, I am still without my little house keeper.  Saturday I  did big grocery shopping, kept trying to clean but didn't have much success, then of course we had the fourth of July celebration! Today I was up early to get to church (great service!!). We did proclaim today a nap day and oh my goodness it was nice! We had our old people over for dinner and it was super nice outside in our back porch. Then we picked up the half of the house I super cleaned back up...kinda...and I am tired. Like worn out!! So I am torn between wanting another day to just recoup and getting back to my routine of a work week.  

I want life to slow down a bit. I want to be done with school.  I want to be set in a routine that allows me to be healthy and physically active, laid back and simple.  Tomorrow is work and homework. I am less than 2 years from graduating. Some days I am amazed at how far I have come and how close I am to the finish. Other days I am thinking I am never going to make It another 2 years.

I stayed on Whole30 today. :-) I am having trouble with hip/knee pain when I am sleeping. I did not have the pain when I was hard core on Whole30 - I need the pain to stop! I have also noticed my grumpiness has resurfaced. Something that disappeared when I was eating Whole30.  I also didn't fret as much.  I can't wait to get another 5-6 days under my belt again, I know I will see/feel the improvement! 

God spoke to me in a pretty cool way today.  I was in church listening to the sermon and had a very odd thought come into my head. I kinda asked myself "where did that come from?" God clearly said - your husband has been praying! My husband was ushering today and was taking care of the lobby. I sent him a text and asked if he had been praying about me or us...why I was waiting for his response I asked God what my husband was praying about and man did he start giving me a list. I started writing them down. Finally my husband responded and do you know what??? The list my hubby provided pretty much matched the list I had written. One item was odd..and it was on both lists. I felt so loved and so hopeful! My lord, my God loves me and so does my hubby...it was super evident today!

Ok - that's my post for today! I am going to bed! 

Thanks for reading!! My mind is still going so be sure to check back tomorrow!

D. J.

No comments: