Wednesday, June 26, 2013

DIN DIN Club - DO IT NOW

 A long time ago I worked with a woman who encouraged me to be part of the DIN DIN club - the Do It Now club.  I appreciated her enthusiasm and believed she had grasped how to be part of the DIN DIN Club - but I struggled as I considered becoming a member.  I wanted to be a member but just could not figure it out. Today, I am still not a member, but I am finally getting there.  

So, this is my attempt to encourage you to begin your membership to the DIN DIN club.  In life we tend to put things off until circumstances are better...

When the girls get a little bit older....
When work settles down....
When the girls are out of school....
When I lose weight....
When the house is cleaner....
When we have more money....
When life settles down....

News Flash - there are always going to be circumstances!  Once the girls are a little bit older, there will be a new circumstance, once work settles down something else will pop up.  ALWAYS!  I am speaking from experience.

My girls got older, they were 12 and 16....then we had Brandy
Work settled down....life is still busy
Two girls are out of school and into college...now I have college things to attend and the oldest girl gave me a grandson...
When I lose weight...well that continues to be an issue, I could have done a lot of things at my current weight..
When the house is cleaner....clean only last about 8 seconds at my house - really?? Invite and have fun!  If your guest is judging your house they don't need to be there.
When we have more money - two things here...figure it out, maybe a less expensive option and the other option - begin to SAVE or you will never get there.
When life settles down - not going to happen! Today I have my folks that I am blessed with helping with, I have a grandson, I have a college freshman daughter and a soon to be 6 year old daughter....Life is not going to settle down.  Praise God though, I am blessed, I am blessed, I am blessed.

So whatever you have been putting off, figure out how to make it happen.  Otherwise it will never happen or when you are finally ready you will have put so many things off there simply will not be enough time left in your lifetime to complete all of them!

Lots of love!

D. J.

2 comments:

Melody said...

Funny how God speaks to us through the words of others....Thank you for writing what was on your mind/heart. Pretty sure it was meant for me, since I think this is the first time I've read your blog! By the way, I'd sure love to see you again sometime!

Anonymous said...

I will never be a member of the din din club. I work best under pressure. :-)