Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Long Time No Blog!

Well, it has been quite a while since I have posted!  I post while I am at work and the summer always proves to be our busiest time of year.  I love it, and I love it when it's over! 

I have nothing but praise to post about today!  God is in control!  I am releasing so much to Him and trusting Him so!  I praise Him for being my provider!  Bobby is looking for another job as he has taken a pay cut, job security is shaky and working in the heat is taking it's toll on him.  Sure this kind of shook us as a couple and as parents.  But in the middle of the shake up God was speaking clearly to us - it was time to tithe our full 10% and time to become good stewards, really good stewards of what he blesses us with financially and materialistically.  When we decided to heed God's direction a peace set in for both of us!  Praise God!

I praise God that He brought my daughter a God loving believer for a husband!  I praise God that His hand is upon them as a new couple and that they have made Him a cornerstone in their marriage!

I praise God that we are over a year with out a break with Brandy!  I praise Him for her improved - proven - bone density! 

I praise God for air conditioning - I was reminded by a friend to be thankful!  Goodness gracious so many triple digit days early in the summer and continuing!

I praise God that my husband is so handy!  Recently he has fixed our refrigerator and not too long ago he fixed our air conditioning!

I praise God that my daughter Allison is going to be a senior and has maintained her purity.  I praise God that she is so confident in who she is as a child of God! 

I praise God for the wonderful group of women He has grouped up in our Iron Clad women!  Certainly iron sharpening iron going on!

I praise God for the opportunity to be on the worship team and to sing for His glory!

I praise God for showing Himself to me so clearly lately!  I thank God for my flame increasing! 

I serve a wonderful and mighty God who is worthy to be praised and adored!

Hope this puts you into a mode of gratitude!

Lots of love,

D. J.

No comments: