Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Just a hodge podge of stuff

So much so much! The most exciting thing going on is that I believe God is taking me in a new direction as far as a ministry area. It's an area that I would have never expected really. This particular area though, it's an area that I personally have to achieve victory in, and God is going to use that and my experience to reach others tackling this same area. It does require a lot of change on my part and a lot of giving up my thinking that I can do this on my own. It's really neat. I will keep you updated as it progresses.

My house is crazy - but wonderful. Still struggling with the Mary / Martha roles. But I can tell you this, I am sure when the eating and visiting were done - I am sure Mary and Martha worked together to get the house back in order, dishes clean, trash taken out. This may sound funny to you, but think about it - Martha (that was the worry wart, right) wasn't wrong in wanting to take care of things, she was wrong in her timing. I was getting hung up with being left with all the responsibility - I am still frustrated with it as the Mary in my world doesn't have a care when it's time to have a care. I kept saying to God, it just isn't right, I could see where I needed to be less Martha like and spend time with our company, I got that, I agreed with this God given guidance. But I still came back to "it just isn't right" that when it was time to get busy and take care of clean up that my current day Mary didn't (doesn't) come help out. God finally said, you are right - It isn't right. I was honestly trying to grasp and understanding that did not exist in this situation. So, now I am holding the "you are right" and trying to find out what God would have me to do with this. My responses right now are not very Godly and that needs to change.

We still don't have a concrete answer on our baby girls condition. But I have been blessed with peace that if beyond understanding everyday. She is out of her boot/brace now completely and I believe her leg is healed! She runs, jumps, walks, plays and it isn't giving her any grief. The last round of test results should be in within the next couple of weeks, but like I said, I have peace about it.

Okay! That's all for today!

D. J.

No comments: